[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The positive that the FRs can take from this week is that the heavy load on the front right tyre is going to do twice as much damage to the balance of the FFs. My front right was at 7 after 10 laps, the worst it has ever been this season I think...

Just thought I'd ask, but is the Ford going to be nerfed at all?

Not sure whether it's simply a case of the last couple tracks playing to the car's strengths, whether it's the tune I have had in place since Tokyo, or just a balance issue. It's not been THAT quick since before Tokyo, and part of me doesn't think the change in setup and driver talent is contributing that much to the car's results...

Yes, I am saying I think my car is OP. But at least it's been aired by the person driving it for a change... :lol:

no worries @sibbystiggy mate 👍
STOCKY is still welcome but he's busy Wednesday nights :/

Just thought I'd ask, but is the Ford going to be nerfed at all?

Not sure whether it's simply a case of the last couple tracks playing to the car's strengths, whether it's the tune I have had in place since Tokyo, or just a balance issue. It's not been THAT quick since before Tokyo, and part of me doesn't think the change in setup and driver talent is contributing that much to the car's results...

Yes, I am saying I think my car is OP. But at least it's been aired by the person driving it for a change... :lol:
In my hands it wasn't on of the fastest. I knew it has the best straight line speed but the tracks like nurb where it shouldn't have done that well. Buck managed to take it to the top. The Ford should do well now, where it struggled before hand. Again, horses for courses but if I affect it now, then the previous round results would have been worse. The next 2 rounds it should be the top dog, but it struggled at laguna and at willow in my testing. Having 2 divers like you and buck doesn't help either :lol: 👍

I did find the FR cars were much better on tyres here. and the success penalty should help too....

Anyone on tonite?
Hope so

Bit off topic, but I'm confused. Maybe people know Golden Earring, an old 70's rock band. Basically i'm trying to get a compilation CD but it say's it's re-mastered. How much will this affect the sound? The quality i'm not bothered about, but I don't want to get it and it turns out to be really 'modern' and digital. Want that classic sound to stay.

In my hands it wasn't on of the fastest. I knew it has the best straight line speed but the tracks like nurb where it shouldn't have done that well. Buck managed to take it to the top. The Ford should do well now, where it struggled before hand. Again, horses for courses but if I affect it now, then the previous round results would have been worse. The next 2 rounds it should be the top dog, but it struggled at laguna and at willow in my testing. Having 2 divers like you and buck doesn't help either :lol: 👍

I did find the FR cars were much better on tyres here. and the success penalty should help too....
In testing I don't tune suspension/diff settings, because it kinda brings an air of uncertainty to a car's performance. At least if I don't tune and initially the car I choose isn't the fastest for me overall, I can then argue my case that I tuned the car well (or better than people give me credit for) when I do better than other people in a car that I was the fastest in, when untuned.

For me, the Ford wasn't as fast as the VW at the very technical Suzuka, yet last night it was 0.8 faster. Granted, I was on the phone to mum while racing in the 'Rocco. :)

Sadly, I don't have penalty in the first race, but if the pace of last night is anything to go by, I might have one for Race 2, providing I don't get into any trouble.

After @buck1 's challenge I feel like I want to come and race again tomorrow, what do you say @DirtyNurbKing58 ? Can I still play?
Of course you ccan mate 👍

In testing I don't tune suspension/diff settings, because it kinda brings an air of uncertainty to a car's performance. At least if I don't tune and initially the car I choose isn't the fastest for me overall, I can then argue my case that I tuned the car well (or better than people give me credit for) when I do better than other people in a car that I was the fastest in, when untuned.

For me, the Ford wasn't as fast as the VW at the very technical Suzuka, yet last night it was 0.8 faster. Granted, I was on the phone to mum while racing in the 'Rocco. :)

Sadly, I don't have penalty in the first race, but if the pace of last night is anything to go by, I might have one for Race 2, providing I don't get into any trouble.
I reckon you and buck will sweep us away

Remember guys, there's a server maintenance in a few hours. Knowing PD it may be an update too, we'll need to keep an eye out

Ok everyone make sure to get the update done. @FaithlessEmo any idea if you can make it yet? EDIT - Don't worry I know now 👍

Ok very important now guys. The situation last week escalated and instead of people following instructions chaos erupted. A lot of the things said and behaviour confused me. Now last night I've been told that what I said about people being welcome confused them. So after I told them why wouldn't they, I've found out that there is someone who has been deciding to stir things up. They've been telling people certain false information, which is now why I understand why people thought they had to leave and the reaction after I began to tighten up about the rules and incidents.

So, i'm still waiting on 2 people to reply to my messages, hopefully when hey do I will know who this person is. I'm giving that person the opportunity to come forwards and talk to me privately and explain themselves, and then we will decide where to go fro there. If, however they don't and I find out who it is, they will no longer be racing here, ever. EDIT - I now know who the driver is, they have until lobby opening to come forward please.

No more talk of this will continue on the thread, but i had to let people now know where all this came from. If people do want more info then they can ask me via PM, but don't ask for names.

I've told just about all those affected and everyone seems happy. apologies to those who have been affected by this person's lies and desire to turn people against another.

See you all tonight 👍

Back