[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After one abysmal round where I scored next to no points, a non start last week, and I'm still less than 20 pts of 3rd? Drop rounds included, I'm right up there.
There's a lot of drivers that are to be fair. But the rounds start to matter now. You can make or break now as we get close to the drops

They're on the dole, i was giving them some work experience :ill: they have let me down big time, one of them was called ninja the other stocky .. Right pair of scallywags they were 👍
:lol: just some guys you found, they didn't even know what a car was :lol:
Give them a haynes book with a fiver and see if that goes anywhere ;)

They're on the dole, i was giving them some work experience :ill: they have let me down big time, one of them was called ninja the other stocky .. Right pair of scallywags they were 👍
Ahh, my mechanic is pretty good. It's a little chimp and he's covered in Castrol..... I call him Grease Monkey.

Ahh, my mechanic is pretty good. It's a little chimp and he's covered in Castrol..... I call him Grease Monkey.
:/

that was terrible :sly: and buck is the one with the terrible jokes ;)

Besides, last time I saw your crew never turned up in the race (think it was you lol)

I have It down somewhere and can't find it the minute, its in my pile somewhere :lol: but I don't know whether or not to carry on with it. If people want to I will. If @NinjaEvo wants to finish it off of but up to you guys.

Makes no difference to me mate, I won't be there to defend my lead... 👍

I'm on 1:10.3 now, I can hit high 1:09 with a good enough lap. That's still considering that I'm sandbagging as well....

Oh dear.... didn't notice, but I'd been doing those times while the car was decreasing further in performance....

Last edited:
I'm on 1:10.3 now, I can hit high 1:09 with a good enough lap. That's still considering that I'm sandbagging as well....

Oh dear.... didn't notice, but I'd been doing those times while the car was decreasing further in performance....
Suuuuure ;) :lol:

Guys, for those who might be getting mixed up, remember the track will be used in REVERSE 👍

Back