[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not in a hurry, I have to calm down. I'm stuggling with my freakin' T300 to have it working, it is already broken after only few days ! Glad I kept that good G27. I'm so mad right now I have to apologize in advance, I'll probably be more aggressive than usual on the track tonight. :lol:

I'm not in a hurry, I have to calm down. I'm stuggling with my freakin' T300 to have it working, it is already broken after only few days ! Glad I kept that good G27. I'm so mad right now I have to apologize in advance, I'll probably be more aggressive than usual on the track tonight. :lol:
You should read the T300 thread that was enough to put me of............for now:sly:

Any track specific rules this evening? cutting the chevrons at pit entrance doesn't seem like you can hurt anyone but the pit exit could cause major problems!
nope, feel free to cut them. Only place to stay off is the tarmac run off climbing up the hill.

I'm not sure if I can race. Either I let it carry on and by the time it's done it will be 8 at the earliest. I could try risk it and try rebooting but i'll be worse of if it doesn't sort itself off

Not got any other downloads in the house that you can pause or delay? what percentage you at now?
I've disabled everything in the house, just put my lappy back on to check in. It says 20 mins left, no idea why it's taking so long.

If someone else wants to open the room up then go ahead. Don't worry about waiting for me, nothing I can do unfortunately :(

Some strange argument is going on between my relatives and sadly their location is my house and in the room where my ps3 is, I don't have a clue on how long it'll last so I don't know if I'll make it anymore, its honestly an unexpected event they were planning behind my back, at least its got nothing to do with me...

Some strange argument is going on between my relatives and sadly their location is my house and in the room where my ps3 is, I don't have a clue on how long it'll last so I don't know if I'll make it anymore, its honestly an unexpected event they were planning behind my back, at least its got nothing to do with me...
Don't worry mate

Were waiting for you @DirtyNurbKing58
As I said i'm still waiting for this, there's 10 mins left but it still needs to install. Go ahead and start and i'll join for race 2.

Remember the success penalties guys.

@alex salmon go ahead and run pink if you want :)

Back