(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to take anything away from you, but was there actually any regular competition in the Indepedent Championship? :P Congrats anyway!
would have came down to Doom and Ben, but unfortunately doom had to drop out. Be did beat every other wildcard Indy drivers. Last few seasons the indy title hasn't had much of a challenge. Need more reliable numbers tbh.

Bbut congrats Ben. Lets see how the drivers turns out. Still anyones to grab

And the Teams Championship looks sorted too considering your team is the only one with regular attendees. And you added someone from another team when Storm wasn't racing. :P

And the Teams Championship looks sorted too considering your team is the only one with regular attendees. And you added someone from another team when Storm wasn't racing. :P
Not really. Start of the season it was 1v1 now storm is back it depends whether or not star races. Plus there's giraffe and yourself

Duker volunteered jsyk ;)

Don't worry Ben, Ash is just jealous of your nice new shiny trophy :P

I think practicing would actually help me out haha. Getting 10 minutes before every race doesn't seem to be enough to win. :/ Shame I have exams atm.

Been getting mid to low 1'08s consistently. High 7s definitely possible.
Thanks mate :)

I think practicing would actually help me out haha. Getting 10 minutes before every race doesn't seem to be enough to win. :/ Shame I have exams atm.
Yeah I'm hoping to get some practice in tomorrow. Must put pcars down lol. But exams are important. I found by doing my assignments the night before my grades were better then if I put effort into them. Makes sense doesn't it lol

Anyone around for practice tonight?

Is it just me, but is anyone else not that bothered about GT Sport? I feel it's going to be a let down. The mass competition thing isn't working, and if that's the focus of the game then it kind of ruins it for me.

To me it's garnering the Project CARS effect. Game may be decent but the community is doing much of the damage. I'm not gonna worry about any of it until I'm able to see for myself.

To me it's garnering the Project CARS effect. Game may be decent but the community is doing much of the damage. I'm not gonna worry about any of it until I'm able to see for myself.
GT set the bar but other games have thrown it down. I agree with you about the community, hence why focusing on competition is going to harm them. They need to make the game itself stronger first.

Maybe it's just me, i'm not a big fan of the 'e-sports' which is essentially what this game is.

But livery editor looks nicely done.
I'm certain it'll still allow leagues like ours.

I'm pretty sure there is an open BETA. It was supposed to be scheduled to release on the 21st but as far as I know it had been delayed.

On the topic of GT Sport... Well... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm pretty sure there is an open BETA. It was supposed to be scheduled to release on the 21st but as far as I know it had been delayed.

On the topic of GT Sport... Well... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Kaz even said it was cancelled to be able to put more effort towards the finished product.

Back