(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as they really are focusing on the final product I don't mind.

Despite the hurdles it was my first love, so I will always stay with GT. I intend to keep racing, met some brilliant drivers this season and I hope people are up for more? Hopefully a better time for more reliable drivers

You mean Kazunori Yamouchi? As in the GT founder? Surely you can put a little more effort into spelling.

All I know is that if I don't see a Supra in GTS, it'll be major salt. :lol:

Back on league talk, any representative times from practice?
Sorry forgot to say I ran laps earlier you were right with mid 8's I could run 8.5-7 really consistently. 8.4 was my PB. was 0,3 up in final sector on a qualy lap but was too greedy penultimate corner. It's a hard track to get perfect, and it doesn't seem to gain you that much by doing it compared to he race stint I was doing earlier, but yeah looking close again, I'm sure ash is on par with us and filo/Ben probably gonna set mid 7's lol but yeah like you said I expect to see someone dip into the high 7s

By he seems of it we're even, I was worried I couldn't match you Lol. All depends what Ben and filo can pull out of the bag.
Thankfully unlike Big Willow, power pens only really affect you in the first sector, and most of the lap time felt like it was made on the second sector before the tunnel.

Thankfully unlike Big Willow, power pens only really affect you in the first sector, and most of the lap time felt like it was made on the second sector before the tunnel.
I noticed that too, but pit strategy will be the most important thing here

Well can Ii get an interest check for another season? Hopefully add another car or 2 and possibly run it sunday nights, which seems the least buggy time of the weekend and might work numbers wise?

Well can Ii get an interest check for another season? Hopefully add another car or 2 and possibly run it sunday nights, which seems the least buggy time of the weekend and might work numbers wise?
I'm interested but I don't think Sunday nights are gonna work for me. Sunday nights over there means early Monday mornings over here and I don't think I'll make it due to work schedules.

Can't run Sundays at that time I'm afraid.

As for tonight, I'm in.

I'm not sure whether or not it's worth it. Midweek and Fridays there are loads of series for people to race in, so small numbers here, and weekends seem difficult. So a multi car grid may not work.

EDIT - Net connection isn't great, but what about Saturday nights, about 8-10PM BST?

Last edited:
I'm not sure whether or not it's worth it. Midweek and Fridays there are loads of series for people to race in, so small numbers here, and weekends seem difficult. So a multi car grid may not work.

EDIT - Net connection isn't great, but what about Saturday nights, about 8-10PM BST?
VRR WEC will over lap and I know me and Antares will be in that.

Back