(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grand Valley East Section Rounds 13, 14, 15

I don't have the replay for Round 13. Any chance @True-blue-8 or someone could file share it for me? Or zip it and e-mail to cerbera@projectcerbera.com as I have unlimited space. (You can delete the message from your Sent Items afterwards to save space.)

Glad my proposed restart for round 15 was agreed. With 3 separate incidents around turn 1, about half the field had been affected. A couple of drivers had hit the inside wall through no fault of their own.

Wish we had restarted Round 13. I lost so much time waiting for @True-blue-8 to get turned around. Wasn't expecting you to go so far off track with your avoidance of the cars ahead. Got wrapped around the front of my car. I had plenty of space to the outside but expected TNR_FILO to move down the track as we entered. Between a rock and a blue place, sadly. :ouch:

Round 14
Lights to flag win with plenty of power for me. Finally got my qualifying together when it counted, setting an early 'banker' lap and improving the next time around. Pitted and went again but made a mistake and nobody else improved beyond my initial time.

Is this my first pole position of the season? I was sitting pretty in Laguna...until @TNR_KING_FILO completed a final banzai run in the dying seconds.

I was so nervous in the opening laps but TNR_FILO seemed to have a lot of understeer in his car, as well as power limiter. I held my place with daylight behind, then opened the gap rapidly over the next couple of laps as I settled in. Broke the tow while others challenged his position.

During the race it felt good to see my 1m17.495 in the bottom right for most of the race. Set with 308bhp! In pre-event testing I got a 1m17.2 and a couple of 1m17.3 with full 313bhp.

Round 15
This was hard work. 288bhp in the race where everyone has their cars and lines dialled in. I could barely hang on to people when I got close, let alone bridge the gaps to work my way up. Still managed to finish mid pack thanks to aggressive pit strategy.

@Antares26 stuck an awesome 1m17.710s fastest lap near the start of this race. 20.0 middle sector is sensational.

Grand Valley East Section Rounds 13, 14, 15

I don't have the replay for Round 13. Any chance @True-blue-8 or someone could file share it for me? Or zip it and e-mail to cerbera@projectcerbera.com as I have unlimited space. (You can delete the message from your Sent Items afterwards to save space.)

Glad my proposed restart for round 15 was agreed. With 3 separate incidents around turn 1, about half the field had been affected. A couple of drivers had hit the inside wall through no fault of their own.

Wish we had restarted Round 13. I lost so much time waiting for @True-blue-8 to get turned around. Wasn't expecting you to go so far off track with your avoidance of the cars ahead. Got wrapped around the front of my car. I had plenty of space to the outside but expected TNR_FILO to move down the track as we entered. Between a rock and a blue place, sadly. :ouch:

Round 14
Lights to flag win with plenty of power for me.

Round 15
This was hard work. 288bhp in the race where everyone has their cars and lines dialled in. I could barely hang on to people when I got close, let alone bridge the gaps to work my way up. Still managed to finish mid pack thanks to aggressive pit strategy.

@Antares26 stuck an awesome 1m17.710s fastest lap near the start of this race. 20.0 middle sector is sensational.
No, I didn't go wide to avoid people, I got smashed around to the outside then smashed back on in front of you. But hey, everyone only has a problem when it happens to them and it's not cool at all seeing as i'm receiving crap like that at least once a night. Some undecent behaviour and people driving like idiots made this a night to forget and has pretty much finished up the season.

Results up soon

Race meeting 5 - Grand Valley East

Round 13

1. DeltaJulietMike
2. TNR_FILO (288BHP)
3. The_Noir_Antares (298BHP) (Reprimand)
4. Ash9418 (308BHP)
5. BenMillard (293BHP)
6. richie103
7. StormPacer17
8. TheOldStig
9. True-blue-8 (303BHP)
Fastest Lap - DeltaJulietMike - 1.07.619
Lap Leaders - TheOldStig, DeltaJulietMike, Ash9418, TNR_FILO

Round 14
1. BenMillard (308BHP)
2. TNR_FILO (293BHP) (Reprimand)
3. Ash9418 (303BHP)
4. The_Noir_Antares (298BHP)
5. DeltaJulietMike (288BHP)
6. StormPacer17
7. TheOldStig
8. True-blue-8
Pole Position - BenMillard
Fastest Lap - BenMillard - 1.07.495
Lap Leaders - BenMillard, TNR_FILO, TheOldStig

Round 15
1. True-blue-8
2. StormPacer17
3. Ash9418 (298BHP)
4. TNR_FILO (293BHP)
5. BenMillard (288BHP)
6. The_Noir_Antares (303BHP)
DNF. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - The_Noir_Antares
Lap Leaders - True-blue-8, Ash9418, StormPacer17

Congrats to @TNR_KING_FILO who is the drivers champion

Teams title is yet to be decided. THR Mugen need 105 points and 1 more for every point over 51 DPR score.
DPR need 70 points to win the title.

Ben maintains 2nd place in the drivers title

3rd place drivers battle
Ash needs 64 points to guarantee 3rd
Noir needs 42 points, and one point extra for every point over 35 Ash scores
True needs 39 points and one point extra for every point over 35 Ash scores​

@True-blue-8 If you'd like someone to steward the incidents which affected you, perhaps send them my way? Or to @DeltaJuliet perhaps? You're doing everything yourself and may be too modest to issue the necessary penalties for the incidents you are victim of.

I felt bad spinning you out as you rejoined. That's why I waited until you were going, even though the cross-over wasn't really caused by either of us. And it possibly warranted a restart.

The final race at Brands Hatch as a treacherous first couple of corners. I suggest we do 3 races there, at the start of the final meeting. Each race would be just 1 lap long, with reversed grid each time. Then all drivers can get a sense of how to co-operate through the opening stages and we won't have any Senna on Prost at Suzuka moments in the actual 3 final rounds.

@True-blue-8 If you'd like someone to steward the incidents which affected you, perhaps send them my way? Or to @DeltaJuliet perhaps? You're doing everything yourself and may be too modest to issue the necessary penalties for the incidents you are victim of.

I felt bad spinning you out as you rejoined. That's why I waited until you were going, even though the cross-over wasn't really caused by either of us. And it possibly warranted a restart.

The final race at Brands Hatch as a treacherous first couple of corners. I suggest we do 3 races there, at the start of the final meeting. Each race would be just 1 lap long, with reversed grid each time. Then all drivers can get a sense of how to co-operate through the opening stages and we won't have any Senna on Prost at Suzuka moments in the actual 3 final rounds.
There's nothing that can be done now. That start of race 1 affected both race results hence why I can't even challenge you, and had given filo the title in what should have been a close finish, but never mind. Affects me a lot but unless it happens to someone else it doesn't matter. Let's just focus on one last round, after that I doubt there will be another season just to run with 5 people. But like I said, after 2 years I know that there's no point dwelling on it. Time to move on.

Driver of the Day?
I've shut my lappy off so won't have the vote sheet up. I didn't rush to add it as I don't think anyone really deserved it today. But if people want to pm me their choice ill add it tomorrow

Also want to apologise to @Richie massie I was going to ask you towards the end of quality if you wanted to race, just unfortunately with the previous race my mind wandered and I completely forgot until you left the lobby during the race, so sorry for that mate.

@True-blue-8 ... sorry I haven't been able to race as of late, as my internet connection (especially for international lobbies) has tanked. Trying to get it sorted with my ISP, but for everything we've tried so far, it's still crappier than most outhouses. Hopefully there will be a resolution sometime soon.

Either way, I wish all of you the best wishes for great racing!

Cheers

I didn't send a report for that one seeing as whatever contact that happened then was partly my fault for yielding a bit too long when there were four of us bunched up in that corner.

There's nothing that can be done now. That start of race 1 affected both race results hence why I can't even challenge you, and had given filo the title in what should have been a close finish, but never mind. Affects me a lot but unless it happens to someone else it doesn't matter. Let's just focus on one last round, after that I doubt there will be another season just to run with 5 people. But like I said, after 2 years I know that there's no point dwelling on it. Time to move on.

I've shut my lappy off so won't have the vote sheet up. I didn't rush to add it as I don't think anyone really deserved it today. But if people want to pm me their choice ill add it tomorrow

Also want to apologise to @Richie massie I was going to ask you towards the end of quality if you wanted to race, just unfortunately with the previous race my mind wandered and I completely forgot until you left the lobby during the race, so sorry for that mate.
No probs.. can't remember much about that race lol

Photos shared from the game appear in my Photo stream official gran-turismo.com but can you embed them onto other websites directly?

7HYMoOMBY9XWjgveA_0.jpg

2 wide into turn 1? Why not 5 wide?

VafVbAGb4Suo97duZ_0.jpg

Top complex at Willow Springs on lap 1 a couple of meetings ago.

urvYAu0HsBWoS7NO05_0.jpg

Final turn on lap 1 of our race at Grand Valley East Section.

Cannot run Sundays at that time.
Yet you could race Fridays, but don't. There's probably not going to be another season with the lack of interest, enthusiasm and care given. I'm not wasting my time just to be walked over. Last week pretty much summed my last 2 years of racing up. If people wanted to race they would say, but no one is really that interested.

Does anyone have any lap times so I can work out race lap total please?

Back