Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
Nope. Think about a play on words. Hmmm! You'd have to say it out loud to see it.
 
Nope. While the clue is European, the car is from much further east.
 
Nope. Another clue; its a massively underrated car, often left in its little brother's shadow.
 
Further east.
The word you need to concentrate on is "strike" ;sneaky.
 
Last edited:
Nissan Skyline R34?
Toyota Supra?
 
That smaller Tommy Kaira thingy?
 
Nope. Look for a Japanese car with a Germanic name.
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION?
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION?
 
Screw those, HONDA CIVIC AS CIVIC MEANS ALIVE (according to Wikipedia)
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)?
 
Nope. I'm doing too well here. lol.
one last clue, this car is related to a very famous boxer.
 
Hmm.. related to a famous boxer, germanic name, preceeds a strike, often left in it's little brothers shadow..

I don't know about you, but I'm almost ready to quit on this one.. either you've said something wrong or you've said exactly the right things :)
 
Hopefully the latter. OK, apart from workers what strikes? Use the German word for it and you're almost there.
 
Hmm.. I think it's a Toyota.. Partly because I (while researching for the answer to this) found out a Russian (and apparently famous) boxer drives a Toyota, partly because I've heard about Toyota's not wanting to stop (striking?) when driving near a harbour (I guess you know what happens 2 seconds after the end of my description).. Am I right in that?
 
No, sorry to be infuriating. Should I fess up?
What if I told you the cars little brother and the famous boxer are one and the same.
 
I don't really know, I'm outta ideas right now.. is a tough one:)
 
Maybe a Subaru? Legacy? Impreza is "younger", both uses "boxer" engine and are "famous" among rally enthusiasts?
 
rallymorten
Maybe a Subaru? Legacy? Impreza is "younger", both uses "boxer" engine and are "famous" among rally enthusiasts?

Close enough my friend, the Subaru Legacy B4 (before) Blitzen (lightning in German) the little brother being of course, the Impreza. :-D
 
Back