Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Nope, but the Nissan is closest geographically :sly:
 
honda s2000 99' And s800 rsc race car '68
 
Correct manufacturer, wrong model
 
01civic type r ep3- 95 civic sir eg6
 
Honda Accord? Sorry I don't have any particular models. But the old ones were pretty sporty, while the new ones are based around luxury.
 
Honda Integra Type R/Acura RSX?
 
All I can think of is CR-X (del Sol & Ballade Sports)
 
^ I thought of that too, but I thought they were too similar.

BTW, is it cheating to look at the car list, because i've done that already. (I have GT, GT3, GT4 and GT5, not GTPSP but I try anyway.)
 
only other car i can think of is the NSX 90s - 2000s
 
It's not cheating to look at the car list (iirc we also agreed that we may research everthing we want)

You've all missed one VERY IMPORTANT part of the riddle.

Hint: it has something to do with a famous quote
 
I think you've guessed every Honda except the correct one, it's even a quite obvious one
 
I'm crying on the inside. It's so close yet so far!
 
Of all obvious Hondas, you chose the NSX as last. Any NSX would be correct.

The spiritual father of the NSX is Ayrton Senna, who, can we all agree, didn't do bad in F1. The NSX didn't do that bad either, BUT that was in GT class races.

You're up
 
Admitted.. posted 1 single minute before my post so that might explain why
 
"one of the most surprising kei cars ever,two things made it different from most"
 
Either of the Suzuki Cappuccino?
 
Mazda AZ-1 Autozam?
 
Suzuki Alto
 
Back