Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Daihatsu Storia/Sirion.
 
Daihatsu Storia/Sirion.
yea you got it was sortia/sirion X4 awd 4door 103hp unique due to its awd system and its bigger 1.3 liter engine technically not a kei car but the review i stole quote from was gt2 car review off another site. good your turn KinLM
 
Last edited:
Okay, I've got one I believe.


"The Enzo Ferrari, McLaren MP4-12C, Mercedes SLR, and Bugatti Veyron all have something in common with me. But I'll be a little easier on your wallet than the others."
 
The LFA isn't in GT PSP. Also, the SLR McLaren is already in the hint, so you can't use that.

I'll guess the Jaguar XJ220 or VW W12 Nardo.
 
*facepalm* my brain. Anyways, I know it has something to do with their braking system
 
All wrong so far. But you've got the correct idea now.
 
Ummm.... Nissan GTR SpecV? Corvette ZR1 C6?
 
No no no. All too expensive :)
 
I'd say R8, that's cheaper than those there, but surely the gt-r'd be cheaper, and you said too expensive.

do'h! I posted just as yours came up!
 
That car is no where near a super car

I never said it was a super car. It has to do with the wing on the back. Not the price on the window.
 
I never said it was a super car. It has to do with the wing on the back. Not the price on the window.

Ah, the retractable wing. Clever.
 
Wow. That one was a blind toss at the dart board.

This one is probably a stretch, but here goes.

"Thirty years after me, I have a successor by name alone, and one by actual family ties."
 
Fiat 500?
 
Alfa Romeo Spider
Ford GT40
Mitsubishi Colt Galant GTO
 
Ummm.... The Skyline 2000 Sedan 54A?
 
Skyline, good thinking! the new skyline follows the old name, the gt-r follows the actual car!
 
HDT Commodore
Skyline, good thinking! the new skyline follows the old name, the gt-r follows the actual car!

I hope so. :nervous:
 
I never said the successor by name was the same name, and I don't do coincidences.

No to all BUT HDT got part of one answer.
 
um...acura nsx...?

time to study car list...

honda/acura nsx '90 - honda hsc concepr - acura nsx concept - honda hsv?
 
SWING and a miss. none of the above.

Also: Remember, two picks a post.
 
Back