Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
No to all. But some of those cars are on the right path. ;)
 
:odd: Hmmm... as you used "some" I see where this is going, and the Audi quattro and Renault 5 are the only two I can think of.
 
Nope, but you're on the right path. Here's a hint:

I was made to defeat the Audi S2, Lancia Delta.
 
VspecZR1GT2RS89
I was a monster in my time of racing. I killed my rivals every-time until a fateful day I became a monster.

Particularly the last 4 words makes me want to say the Peugeot 205 (NOT Evo 2) Rally Car
 
Not the answer that I'm looking for.

Think about what other car that wanted to defeat the S1/2s and the Delta S4s. ;)
 
rallymorten
Ford RS200 Rally Car?

Correct! Here's why. :)

VspecZR1GT2RS89
I was a monster in my time of racing. I killed my rivals every-time until a fateful day I became a monster.

VspecZR1GT2RS89
Think about what other car that wanted to defeat the S1/2s and the Delta S4s. ;)

Along with Peugeot, Ford wanted to defeat two Group B monsters: The S1/2 Audi Quartto and the Lancia 037/S4. They created the RS200 as their answer to the others. They did succeeded in some of the races, until the Portugal Rally in 1986, when a RS200 lost control and injured over thirty people and killed three. The RS200 was one of the Killer Bs next to the S4 and the 205s. The Audi was one, but it didn't cause any fatalities though.

Your turn Rally. :)
 
Booyah :D

I'll edit one in when I have one 👍

Edit:

In my normal version, people are having trouble avoiding hitting each other..

Part 2 of the hint to come in 3 guesses
 
Nissan Option Stream Z '04? That car is out of control...
 
Might be, but incorrect :)

Next guess equals a hint
 
No. Part 2 of the hint:

.. But did they expect a bigger engine would help?
 
Dodge Viper? Something tells me that the car would be American
 
No. One part of the first hint will help much, the second hint will give it away when you get it.

Hint in 3
 
I think it's a car that has a lot of oversteer...

Mazda RX-7?
 
No. 1 more guess and you'll get a new hint
 
No. Here's the new hint, along the with the first 2:

In my normal version, people are having trouble avoiding hitting each other..
.. but did they expect a bigger engine would help?

The new one:

While my normal version is a perfect beginner car, I am more closely related to the cars my manufacturer turned to not long after I ended production.
 
Still no. It's european
 
Bmw 2002?
 
Back