Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,713 views
Not German either :sly:

In the normal version, which is a good beginner car, people can't stop hitting each other, and a bigger engine doesn't help solving that problem. This car is also closer to whatever cars it's manufacturer turned to after ending this cars production.

I'll give you a hint: Team spirit
 
We're getting somewhere with them categories.. But not quite yet
 
One of those are so hot I'm 99% convinced any hints or any word I say can reveal things :nervous:
 
Clio Sport Trophy Race Car? I guess that's how it's called. :lol:
 
RacingPanda
Clio Sport Trophy Race Car? I guess that's how it's called. :lol:

Team spirit was obviously a reference to the Renault F1 cars of mid '00s.

A normal Clio is a good beginner car, for road and race alike. Particularly in the races (the ever-so-famous Clio Cups) there's always contact. Adding a bigger engine to that equation equals the Renault Sport Clio Trophy Race Car (or something like that, it's got quite a complicated name :lol: )

As far as I can see RacingPanda is next 👍
 
Hm, I can't think of a good one right now. Somebody can take my turn. 👍
 
I got one.

I was the smallest one in my family, but Life went on and I was gone.
 
tankuroded
Honda Today G? ;)

Though I think this is correct, I'm gonna go with Honda Civic 1300 3door CX '79
 
Honda Today G? ;)

Correct. I didn't know that was going to be easy.

The Today was the smallest in the Honda hatchback family until the release of the City, Civic and Life. The Life is still in production but the Today was discontinued.

Your turn, tank!

EDIT: Actually, rally's guess is technically correct too. So whoever wants to go can go :)
 
Last edited:
I think the capital L in Life gave it away :)
 
Okay then, my turn: This car was a center of a espionage controversy. 💡
 
^That was too easy! Blame Stepney and McLaren! :lol:

Your turn. ;)
 
Hm, I've got something, let's see if you can guess it. :lol:

"Ω"
 
Nope. And since it's a problem for you (and maybe for other people, too) ... it means Omega. ;)
 
Lotus Carlton? (Lotus tuned version of Opel Omega which was sold as a Vauxhall in Britain ;))
 
First hint: the keyword this time is banned. ;)
 
Back