Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
One of the standard NSX?
 
Spoon Civic Type-R

Bing bing bing!
The Spoon was modeled in GT3 to rev to almost 16k, like the F1 cars.
In real life it revs to 11k.
 
"I'm big, I'm fast........but not as fast as you might think."
 
Nope, not even close yet :P
 
Silverado SST Concept?
Range Stormer Concept?
 
TVR Speed 12

Escudo Pikes Peak

Chaprral 2J

:sly:
 
Nope nope nope nope nope

"Though I share a prefix with some cars, I really have absolutely nothing to do with them"
 
Noone ever thought the xB was fast, lol. Nope!!
 
Ford Taurus SHO?
 
The SHO does have something to do with the regular Taurus, it's built from it. This car is entirely different, though the first part of it's name makes you think otherwise.
 
Back