Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
Nope, I think I'll reword my last hint:

"Though I share a prefix with some cars by the same manufacturer, I really have absolutely nothing to do with them"

Here's the first clue too:

"I'm big, I'm fast........but not as fast as you might think."
 
I'm grasping for straws here:

Mercedes CL 600?
Acura CL?
 
Nope and nope. The manufacturer I'm looking is "said as it is spelled", as someone from it's home country has stated, and it has yet to have been mentioned.
 
Maybe Ford Mustang GT?
 
Citroen GT?

I'm really running out here lol
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X?
 
I have got itttt!!!!

Porsche 911 gt1

it's called 911, but not a 911 at all?!?!?
 
I have got itttt!!!!

Porsche 911 gt1

it's called 911, but not a 911 at all?!?!?

Even if it is right theoretically, but there's no Porsche in Gran Turismo (thank you PD 👎)
 
Does it have to be a GT car?

No offence, but we're in the GT PSP sub-forum, so I guess it has to :)
But don't stop guessing, it's good to have more than 3 or 4 people guessing
 
Nope, still quite far off!
 
You have another hint?
 
Nope, I think I'll reword my last hint:

"Though I share a prefix with some cars by the same manufacturer, I really have absolutely nothing to do with them"

Here's the first clue too:

"I'm big, I'm fast........but not as fast as you might think."

One care it shares it's prefix with, is also in GT5. Quite a beautiful car too!
 
Falango
One care it shares it's prefix with, is also in GT5. Quite a beautiful car too!

Subaru Impreza hatchback?
 
How slow are we talking about?
Like an M3 or like an MR-S?
 
Quattro?
 
Back