Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,691 views
Must be a Le Mans car, so I'm guessing Minolta Toyota 88-CV or Sauber C9
 
? You could buy one but it would have to be the higher model.
Like an Subaru Impreza is just a little family car, but the STi is a whole other story.
 
? You could buy one but it would have to be the higher model.
Like an Subaru Impreza is just a little family car, but the STi is a whole other story.

Evo 6 or 7
 
No, an Evo would be gear limited to about 150-160mph. This car averaged over 170 and could go 180+.
 
i'm going to give the Nissan GT-R V-Spec a try
 
No, Corvette is really close.
 
Camaro?
 
Lol, it is a CORVETTE.
I need the model.
 
*checks Wikipedia* the Grand Sport '10?
 
That wasn't in GTPSP I don't think.
Since there are only 2 ZR-1s and you can guess twice at a time, I'll give it to you.
1990 Corvette ZR-1 Average speed over 24 hours was about 175mph. AVERAGE!
 
That wasn't in GTPSP I don't think.
Since there are only 2 ZR-1s and you can guess twice at a time, I'll give it to you.
1990 Corvette ZR-1 Average speed over 24 hours was about 175mph. AVERAGE!

do you mean it's my turn? or are we still guessing for the obvious?:dunce:
 
I said that I would give you the answer, because ther were only two choices left.
It is your turn. :)
 
i'm gonna pass n.n; someone else is free to take it.
 
Can I ?

It's a 90's R34

Good Luck :D
 
Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. IIRC there's only 1 90's Skyline R34
 
No , I mean It's a R34 from 1990 to 1999

that's what I was saying. the only R34 from that era I know of is the Skyline GT-R R34 '99
 
that's what I was saying. the only R34 from that era I know of is the Skyline GT-R R34 '99


Damn , after all it's easy , your right . Awesome Car

Your turn.
 
hmm... alright then.

even though this car weighs as much as a fleet of titanics, it still manages to beat anything you throw at it with it's Massive power
 
Audi RS6 Avant
Dodge Ram 1500
 
Umm, Bugatti Veryon?
 
Lol, I was thinking GT4 cars.
Not really in the same league as the Veyron...
 
Bopop4
Lol, I was thinking GT4 cars.
Not really in the same league as the Veyron...

Ummm.... The Tank Car? It's a heavy car, but it has the power when modified to defeat the most fastest LMPs.

EDIT: 500th post!!!! :D
 
Last edited:
No, I meant that I missed the most obvious answer and you got it out from under me.
 
Bopop4
No, I meant that I missed the most obvious answer and you got it out from under me.

Gotcha there. :lol:
 
Back