Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,691 views
Umm, a Vauxhall Corsa? :scared:
 
Umm, that Talon Eagle TSi maybe?
 
Damn , odnomre , winning most of GTPSP like a boss :lol:
 
why thank you very much, kind sirs ;)

anyway, with some delay, here's my "guess a car" question.

Some Scottish fellow used me to win 3 world titles.

Colin McRae in a Subaru Impreza Rally car:D

R.I.P Colin McRae :(
 
Colin McRae in a Subaru Impreza Rally car:D

R.I.P Colin McRae :(

you've guessed it correctly.

R.I.P. Colin McRae, for me the best rally driver ever *takes off his hat*
 
you've guessed it correctly.

R.I.P. Colin McRae, for me the best rally driver ever *takes off his hat*

👍 R.I.P to his son, his friend, and his dad:(

Here we go:

Feel the love for speed
 
i'm guessing this car would be one to enjoy speed and driving itself, so... i'm going to say, the Ferrari Enzo
 
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car?
 
Dome Zero?
Love meaning Zero perhaps?
 
Umm, Audi R8 '01 LMP? :sly:
 
The Nike One 2022 isn't in GT PSP :(
 
Last edited:
man, this one's hard :D nicely made, Petrolhead. hmm... well, back to the J-cars then, what about a Supra RZ?
 
man, this one's hard :D nicely made, Petrolhead. hmm... well, back to the J-cars then, what about a Supra RZ?

First of all, IT'S PETROLHEAD1!!!!

And no:sly:
 
i'm sorry, it's in the hate of numbers ;) anyway, i'm going to guess another time, and also request a hint from you :D what about the Audi A4 touring car?
 
i'm sorry, it's in the hate of numbers ;) anyway, i'm going to guess another time, and also request a hint from you :D what about the Audi A4 touring car?

No!!!:sly:

Look back at the first few riddles
 
Back