Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,691 views
I was gonna say veyron but .... Nissan GT-R V-Spec ? or Citroen GT ?
 
it's not guessed yet. you guys were close with the Audi RS6 though:lol:
 
It's either the Le Mans Quattro or the Pikes Peak Quattro:D
 
nope and nope, hint: it's a German brand.
 
Lotus Motorsport Elise?
 
werty_56-1
Haha :P

Here's mine :

I'm a rocket but can't go over 200 mph.

💡

Escudo Pikes Peak :sly:
 
Umm, maybe.... A Chapparal 2J :sly:
 
Sweeeeeeet:sly:...

Count me, there are lots of me
 
Mitsubishi Lancer (because of the I, II, III, IV etc.)
 
It's a good thing that reliability isin't modeled in-game, or else you would have to pay another couple thousand to have the cams welded.
 
If it's that expensive and that unreliable, I'm guessing this car is Italian. Lamborghini Countach?:scared:
 
Alfa romeo sprint 165'65 (the one that only got 2 colours , red and white )
 
No to all.
Its not expensive, or Italian.
(Maybe ony a couple hundred bucks to get fixed, dealer rates.)
 
Back