Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
:scared: Formula Gran Turismo?
 
Nope, the car is European. That's the only clue I can give without giving too much away:sly:
 
BMW M3? With it's terrific amount of buttons on the console?
 
Bugatti Veyron maybe?
Or Ferrari F2007?
 
Last edited:
Z8, seems like a Bond car thing.
Or a 330i.
 
M3 CSL or M3 GTR
 
Last edited:
I'll let you have that one. We have it as the M Coupe, but James Bond drove a Z3 in Goldeneye. Here's the part that I got the riddle from:

Bond: What if I need back-up?

Wade: Get on the radio. I’ll send in the Marines! Anyway hang a left at the end of the runway, Cuba’s seven miles on yer right.

Wade walks up to the BMW.

Bond: Yo, Wade.

Bond tosses the keys to Wade. He catches them in his hat.

Bond: Just one thing...

Wade hops in.

Wade: Yeah?

Bond: Don’t push any of the buttons on that car.

Wade: I’m just gonna go bombin’ around in it!

Bond: Exactly.

Your Turn :)
 
ODNOMRE

Is it that hard to spell my name? :sly:
 
The drama unfolds...
"Damn son, that's 141 clicks."
 
No.
A click is a common way of saying kilometers.
 
No, something special doesn't occur in a Veyron at that speed.
 
DeLoren :O

141km = 85 mph ?
 
Yes! It is the Delorean.
141km/h is actually 88mph, so you were close, but the thinking was correct.
 
Back