Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
Nah, using google helps a ton, although I just thought that "Furai" sounded very windy. And a quick check on wikipedia confirmed it.

The first car that popped up in my head was the 787B because of the Like The Wind race from Gran Turismo 3.
 
Nah, using google helps a ton, although I just thought that "Furai" sounded very windy. And a quick check on wikipedia confirmed it.

True :D
Furai is actually the sound of the wind, while being the last of the Nagare (flow) concept cars of Mazda.

As for my guess, Ferrari Enzo?
 
Option Z? I smell a Rainbow Dash reference...:trouble:
 
Ford Mustang?
 
I also thought of an RD reference, and immediately thought of cars with horses on them. Hence the ponified guesses :D

Anyway....
I am carbon and aluminum, but I'm no supercar
 
I'd say the Amuse Carbon R, but that car is like a rocket. So... Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) N1? The one with the carbon fiber hood?
 
Nope to all above. Maybe a few more guesses and I'll drop a hint. ;)
 
Prius?
(lol, I don't know yet, maybe the carbon isin't fibre?)
 
Nope to both guesses, I guess I'll drop a hint.

"I was made by Helium"
 
Hmm..
I would say the Ariel Atom but that's not in GTPSP.
Edit: DN-X?
Pontiac Solstice?
 
Last edited:
Nope to all guesses until now, though I'm sure most of you have gotten the make right already. I'll drop another hint and re-edit an earlier one.

I was made by Hydrogen (not helium)
I'm everywhere on that table you use in chemistry
 
...Its boxyness had been staring at my face the entire time.
Honda ELEMENT perhaps?
 
Yay! I couldn't have gotten it off of the start but that clue just hit me in the face. That was a good one. Clue on a few minutes.
Ok, this is another one that somebody might get instantly, will probably need clues though.
"The Miata shouldn't have tried the ditch drop. But this car is like the one that battled afterwards."
 
Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M?
Honda Civic Type-R?

Ditch drop is a dead giveaway of Initial D :D
 
Oh boy, we are VERY close with one of those cars.
 
Nissan Skyline 25GT Turbo?
Honda Integra Type-R?
 
Back