Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,712 views
No, this is a reasonably priced car.
 
No, I don't think that you would rev a Fiat 500 to redline just before shutoff.
 
Maybe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX?
 
Remember it's not a rally type car.
 
No, there is a debate as to whether it is good for it to rev the engine to redline everytime before you shut it off.
 
Man, if I ever get passed the baton, I'm never gonna make it this hard...
 
Honda Fit? Because of mostly elderly people using them?
 
Honda Fit? Because of mostly elderly people using them?

No, where did you get the elderly part from?

It's a sports car, that some people rev up before they turn it off as it prevents it from flooding the next time it starts. (Or something along those lines.)
 
No, where did you get the elderly part from?

Most people who drive that type of car here are long retired people. With the easy access with the large doors :lol:
 
I meant where did you get the idea that the car was for old people? (Not trying to be a dick, just want to know if I said one of the clues wrong.)
 
I meant where did you get the idea that the car was for old people? (Not trying to be a dick, just want to know if I said one of the clues wrong.)

Oh, well you know how a lot of elderly people drive the car rather slowly. The engine starts responding more slowly so people who buy these cars from elderly could use that to get the engine back to life. That was what I was thinking.
 
The thinking makes sense, although if the engine isin't revved then it will stay fresher longer than if I was driving it.
This car does not get good gas milage or have a lot of torque, but it is fast.
 
Toyota MR-S/MR2?
 
Mazda RX-8?

Ding ding.
I thought that the car aficionados would be all over that in a second.
(The RX-7 also had to to that but I went with the RX-8)
 
Mazda RX-8?
 
It must be that you can view a lot more posts on a page than we can, no worries. :)
 
It must be that you can view a lot more posts on a page than we can, no worries. :)

Yeah, I have it set so I can see 100 posts per page. 👍
 
And because Korza didn't get to guess it right, i'm giving my turn to him :sly: can't think of anything.
 
Back