Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,878 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venturi Atlantique
 
the front end, the spoiler and the wheels, I was going to guess the same thing
 
Because I'm a cool cat.

Edit: land sea air, shhh! It's because I'm a cool cat!

Someone take my go please.
 
Does the cool cat want a treat of fishies? Yesh you doo. Whosh my kitty kitty?
 
Escort?
 
BMW 3 Series, E36.
 
lexus IS/toyota Altezza

Current BMW 7 series?
 
your go Gingiba if you're watching
 
I am - I'll have one in a second ;)

guesserac4.jpg
 
BMW Z1?
TVR Chimaera?
 
Aston DB7/DB9 Volante?
 
Current gen Mustang?
 
Dodge Ram?
 
Renault Megane?
Fiat Barchetta?

Looks like a small roadster/convertible.

...or maybe it's just my eyesight!
 
Can we have a clue please?

(i was serious about the Ram!)
 
But the car obviously has no roof... You guys were on the right track earlier.

Hint: Base-jumper style Depreciation
 
Alfa Romeo Spyder?

Looks rather too long though...
 
mercedes SL?
Jag xk180?
 
Porsche Boxter?
Vauxhall/Opel Astra Conv.?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back