Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,873 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subaru Forester?
Suzuki Grand Vitara
 
No to all.
 
Isuzu Trooper?
Land Rover Discovery?
 
No one is ruling yet...
 
Daihatsu Fourtrak?
Jeep Cherokee?
 
Nope.

Clue- It's an MPV.
 
Renault Grand Espace?
 
Nope.
 
LOL Mazda MPV.
 
Honda Oddity?
 
I think Kella got it - I know MPVs were sold in this very color...
 
Neener neener. :p

2005029020078340937_rs.jpg


Oh yeah, since my school blocked the forums here, I wont be answering any guesses till about 3 p.m.
 
Ford Escort?
Ford Falcon?

Looks extremely bland and Ford-ish.
 
No to all, but the country has been guessed.
 
Clueless. It's so bland, just looking at is makes me un-guess it.
 
Thats why I picked it, a bland AMERICAN car, in a bland as hell color. :D
 
to be honest being that bland a car it makes want to not guess it and wait f0or the next one
 
Oh come on. Its a compact.
 
Chevrolet Corsica?
Chevrolet Kalos?

Is this compact enough for ya?

297055253_cc3b6334e8_o.jpg
 
Toronado got it, first gen Cavalier.
 
Those pictures and more like it can be found on Wikipedia.org. (I honestly didn't look until after I guessed, because I thought it reminded me of something I had seen ealier today as I had been on that page when I was in school today).

As usual, someone else can have it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back