Metar Messages 7,719 Jun 8, 2007 #3,002 I wonder if Boxters really depreciate... James is very close.
zoxxy (Banned) Messages 4,334 Jun 8, 2007 #3,004 Gingiba I am - I'll have one in a second Click to expand... Alfa Romeo Spider? (the new one)
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Jun 9, 2007 #3,009 -> I think its the Alfa Romero GTV Spider.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 9, 2007 #3,012 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Spyder???????
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 11, 2007 #3,015 JJ74...GT.King Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Spyder??????? Click to expand... Yes? No? Mmmm! Please put me out of my misery!
JJ74...GT.King Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Spyder??????? Click to expand... Yes? No? Mmmm! Please put me out of my misery!
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 11, 2007 #3,017 Oh bugger! Gingiba James is very close. Click to expand... James - Aston DB7/DB9 = British or - Alfa Romeo = Italian Alfa Romeo Brera Spider? Aston Martin V8 Vantage?
Oh bugger! Gingiba James is very close. Click to expand... James - Aston DB7/DB9 = British or - Alfa Romeo = Italian Alfa Romeo Brera Spider? Aston Martin V8 Vantage?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 11, 2007 #3,018 Alfa Visconti? Alfa Dardo? Although I don't think these would depreciate as they are concepts. Edit: Double post. Damn!
Alfa Visconti? Alfa Dardo? Although I don't think these would depreciate as they are concepts. Edit: Double post. Damn!
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 11, 2007 #3,019 Tvr S?
Metar Messages 7,719 Jun 11, 2007 #3,020 No. James (and now Cracker) are close in terms of price-range. Yet Cracker went a little too sporty...
No. James (and now Cracker) are close in terms of price-range. Yet Cracker went a little too sporty...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 11, 2007 #3,021 fiat spyder?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 11, 2007 #3,023 Have the colours in the picture been altered?
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jun 11, 2007 #3,025 A Maserati of Somesort? EDIT: Jaguar XK? You said James was close with the DB7... Thats a V12 Jag if I ever saw one.
A Maserati of Somesort? EDIT: Jaguar XK? You said James was close with the DB7... Thats a V12 Jag if I ever saw one.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 11, 2007 #3,030 🤬 I was getting there. (( Maybe sometime next week!))