Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 20, 2007 #3,451 Sunbeam Tiger? Lancia Fulvia? Have we got the right country yet? If so which one?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,453 You have one guess for the right country so far.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 20, 2007 #3,454 Auto Union/DKW 1000S? Volvo Amazon?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,455 Neither.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,457 No, still a million miles away.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 20, 2007 #3,458 Mercedes 250SL? ' ' 300SL? Is it Swedish or German? These were the only countries with one guess.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 20, 2007 #3,459 I'm stumped! I've named all the cars I can think of at the moment with similar shapes, unless it look more like a Viper or Countache?
I'm stumped! I've named all the cars I can think of at the moment with similar shapes, unless it look more like a Viper or Countache?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,460 JJ74...GT.King Mercedes 250SL? Click to expand... Close enough. Your go.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 20, 2007 #3,461 Christ! Finally. And a bloody 280 too! Here we go...
FastEddie12 Messages 1,020 Jun 20, 2007 #3,462 There's something about that B pillar... Either Ogle Aston Martin off of the 70s Or maybe Ferrari 365 GTC/4 (the 4 seater version of the Daytona)
There's something about that B pillar... Either Ogle Aston Martin off of the 70s Or maybe Ferrari 365 GTC/4 (the 4 seater version of the Daytona)
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 20, 2007 #3,463 FastEddie12 There's something about that B pillar... Either Ogle Aston Martin off of the 70s Or maybe Ferrari 365 GTC/4 (the 4 seater version of the Daytona) Click to expand... Jammy sod! Spot on, well done. 👍 Ferrari 365 GTC/4.
FastEddie12 There's something about that B pillar... Either Ogle Aston Martin off of the 70s Or maybe Ferrari 365 GTC/4 (the 4 seater version of the Daytona) Click to expand... Jammy sod! Spot on, well done. 👍 Ferrari 365 GTC/4.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 25, 2007 #3,465 Anyone? Class? Anyone?
Metar Messages 7,719 Jun 25, 2007 #3,466 Put one up, Cracker - yours are always interesting. It's been over a week...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 25, 2007 #3,467 If nobody minds:
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,468 Lynx Eventer
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 25, 2007 #3,469 Danachronism Lynx Eventer Click to expand... I knew it would be easy, just not that easy. You bar-steward. Your go!
Danachronism Lynx Eventer Click to expand... I knew it would be easy, just not that easy. You bar-steward. Your go!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,470 I think that's the first time I've instantly recognised a car because of the rear light colour. Will have on up shortly.
I think that's the first time I've instantly recognised a car because of the rear light colour. Will have on up shortly.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,471
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 25, 2007 #3,472 1st gen RX-7?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,474 No and No
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,476 Nope, yet to get the right country.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,478 Danachronism Nope, yet to get the right country. Click to expand... ...
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 25, 2007 #3,479 Danachronism ... Click to expand... Sorry i thought it was :Nope,yes to get the right country. Lancia stratos? Ferrari 412?
Danachronism ... Click to expand... Sorry i thought it was :Nope,yes to get the right country. Lancia stratos? Ferrari 412?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 25, 2007 #3,480 Nooow we have the right country, but still no and no.