land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jun 19, 2007 #3,422 Perfect Balance You shoudl listen to your brain more often. Click to expand... if I did I would probably be dangerous EDIT: is that an Alfa sprint?
Perfect Balance You shoudl listen to your brain more often. Click to expand... if I did I would probably be dangerous EDIT: is that an Alfa sprint?
Perfect Balance Lead Premium Messages 8,481 Messages P_Balance Jun 19, 2007 #3,423 Some sort of alfa?
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jun 19, 2007 #3,429 no European car is correct and the country is been nominated. I hope thats correct English.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jun 19, 2007 #3,430 Mercedes "pagoda"?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 19, 2007 #3,432 Ferrari 250 California Spyder?
GT_Jim Messages 708 Jun 19, 2007 #3,433 Is it a Pontiac? Ferrari 250 GT? I first thought it was an Alfa 156.
DustDriver Smartass Staff Emeritus Messages 4,498 Limburg,Belgium Messages (GTP_) dustdriver Jun 19, 2007 #3,434 I stumbled on it when i googled ferrari, but i'm not going to give the answer, since thecracker is so close. edit: doesn't matter, GT_Jim found the right 250 Hope serge doesn't mind me saying if it's right, he still has to confirm it.
I stumbled on it when i googled ferrari, but i'm not going to give the answer, since thecracker is so close. edit: doesn't matter, GT_Jim found the right 250 Hope serge doesn't mind me saying if it's right, he still has to confirm it.
GT_Jim Messages 708 Jun 19, 2007 #3,435 I think I have to give my turn to the Cracker since his guess inspired me for finding the 250 gt.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 19, 2007 #3,436 I think we need to wait until Serge confirms it.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 19, 2007 #3,438 Actually, it's a one-off 250 GT SWB by Bertone
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,439 I think it's GT_Jim's go.
GT_Jim Messages 708 Jun 20, 2007 #3,440 I have to leave now and will be back in several hours so someone else can continue 👍
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,441 Here's one for Jim's turn then:
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,443 Neither.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,445 No.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,448 No to all so far.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jun 20, 2007 #3,450 No.