Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,042 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur?
 
lada riva?
 
Mercedes 190?
Volvo 240?
 
How about a ...

Volvo 240?

;)

I mean Volvo 740?

:dunce:
 
Chrysler/Hillman Avenger?

Lincoln Town Car?
 
Not any closer than the other guesses. Wrong make, wrong car.
 
Nope.


Hint: Company headquarters are in Europe. So that rules out all except European manufacturers.
 
what country?
The country would be too much of a hint.


By saying that, I've given you another hint.

EDIT: If no one guesses a car from the right country in an hour or so, then I'll give out the country.
 
Fiat Argenta?
Fiat 132?
Nope, wrong country too so you guys can narrow it down.

None of the guesses so far have been the right country, and the company is European. Use that information the best you can.
 
I don't know if this even makes sense but it keeps popping into my head
Zil?
or some other obscure Russian company
 
I don't know if this even makes sense but it keeps popping into my head
Zil?
or some other obscure Russian company
You shoudl listen to your brain more often.

👍

Almost there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back