TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,662 Danny gets it.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 6, 2007 #3,663 Danachronism Qashqai. Click to expand... Not a guess. Hence the lack of a question mark! Well done Danny! 👍
Danachronism Qashqai. Click to expand... Not a guess. Hence the lack of a question mark! Well done Danny! 👍
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 6, 2007 #3,664 ...have at it.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,665 VW Scirocco? FSO Polonez?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 6, 2007 #3,667 No to all, but one guess is from a country near the country of blurred car.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 6, 2007 #3,669 Nyet.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,670 Izh Oda? Lada Samara?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 6, 2007 #3,671 TheCracker Lada Samara? Click to expand... Dan gets it.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,672 Back of the net! [/ALAN PARTRIDGE]
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,674 Non.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,677 Nope.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,679 Yay! Quattro20v's go.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,681 VW Polo?
Quattro20v Premium Messages 358 Penthouse Jul 6, 2007 #3,682 TheCracker VW Polo? Click to expand... No. That would be too easy...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,683 Audi 50?
Quattro20v Premium Messages 358 Penthouse Jul 6, 2007 #3,684 TheCracker Audi 50? Click to expand... You got it! 👍
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jul 6, 2007 #3,685 TheCracker Audi 50? Click to expand... I'm with you but if the boat sinks then I would guess it's at least russian EDIT: well I guess that was a little late
TheCracker Audi 50? Click to expand... I'm with you but if the boat sinks then I would guess it's at least russian EDIT: well I guess that was a little late
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 6, 2007 #3,686 I'm off now - do you want to take my turn Quattro20v?
Quattro20v Premium Messages 358 Penthouse Jul 6, 2007 #3,687 I'm so lousy & slow with Photoshop, so someone else have a go!
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 6, 2007 #3,688 Forget this one I made an ass of myself!
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jul 6, 2007 #3,690 you can't just go making an ass of yourself and then covering it up like that, how are we gonna get ammo to destroy you with if I had photoshop and could use it worth a damn I would be all over this but guessing is fun enough EDIT: kia sportage or its Tuscon cousin
you can't just go making an ass of yourself and then covering it up like that, how are we gonna get ammo to destroy you with if I had photoshop and could use it worth a damn I would be all over this but guessing is fun enough EDIT: kia sportage or its Tuscon cousin