Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,077 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't just go making an ass of yourself and then covering it up like that, how are we gonna get ammo to destroy you with:sly: if I had photoshop and could use it worth a damn I would be all over this but guessing is fun enough

EDIT: kia sportage or its Tuscon cousin

Sorry guys, too many cookies on my pc & it wasn't refreshing properly. :irked:
 
you can't just go making an ass of yourself and then covering it up like that, how are we gonna get ammo to destroy you with:sly: if I had photoshop and could use it worth a damn I would be all over this but guessing is fun enough

EDIT: kia sportage or its Tuscon cousin

KIA .....?
 
Kia Carens? Kia Rio SX?
 
ITS A TOYOTA YARIS RETARDS...

Kia Rondo?... Wait,that's the minivan.

Yeah, I'ma have to go with Topaphicent on the Rio guess.
 
Aaahh! :sly:
 
Ok. Here we go.:dunce:

trtrtrtk0.jpg
 
its either a fiero or an esprit

if its not then I suck pretty bad
 
its either a fiero or an esprit

if its not then I suck pretty bad

Fiero it is.👍 I guess I suck in this blurring thing since my pics seem to be too easy...

fierocr6.jpg
 
someone who hasn't had one recently take it, it's nice to see a change in technique now and then :)
 
Jeep?
Defender?
 
Asia Rocsta?
Mahindra?
 
Toyota FJ40/Bandeirante!
 
No butt Toyota is correct and it is a jeep.
 
Landcruiser?
 
No.

Big Clue:Toyota's response to the Hummer.
 
Ohhh Mega Cruiser.
 
Next
blurred.jpg
 
A quick guess

Ford Taurus?
Honda Prelude?
 
No and No.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back