Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,077 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda civic sedan?
Citroen c6?
 
Nope.
 
No. It's American.
 
No to everything.
 
Ford Crown Victoria?
Mercury Grand Prix?
 
Pontiac Bonneville?
Pontiac G6?
 
Nope.

Don't have right brand yet.
 
It's an Oldsmobile. But which one I'll let someone else figure. (Unless it's an Alero.)
 
It's not an Oldsmobile. ;)

If I recall correctly, this company is no longer trading.
 
*ding ding ding*
 
:bowdown:....LSA
 
I was going to say stratus until he dodge had already been mentioned, I don't think I've ever even seen a breeze in real life...

someone take it while its hot
 
3 Series?
C Class?
 
Saab Wagon?
B9 Tribeca?
 
Acura TL....
 
Acura TSX/Honda Accord Euro?
 
No.
Clue:The country has not been guessed.
 
Volvo S60?
 
Hyundai Sonata?
 
Hyundai Accent? Hyundai Grandeur?
 
No,think small and look at the last clue.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back