Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 11, 2007 #3,782 It's a Ford Chevrolet Nova.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jul 11, 2007 #3,784 I posted that because he waited half an hour to post! He's a sloooooooowpoke.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jul 12, 2007 #3,786 Well, preferably a blurred car. Be right back then. EDIT: Yarr.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jul 12, 2007 #3,793 honda civic?
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 12, 2007 #3,794 (Hope this is open to everyone) I'll take a wild guess, Lincoln MKX?
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jul 13, 2007 #3,795 that buick SUV that I can never remember
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jul 13, 2007 #3,796 land sea air that buick SUV that I can never remember Click to expand... Buick Rendez Vous CX? Buick Rendez Vous CXL? serge
land sea air that buick SUV that I can never remember Click to expand... Buick Rendez Vous CX? Buick Rendez Vous CXL? serge
NISM0_SKYLINE Messages 3,173 Pinckney, MI Messages NISMO_S13 Messages If I had the money Jul 13, 2007 #3,797 Ford Edge.................If im right some body else can have it
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jul 13, 2007 #3,798 BigdaddyGT (Hope this is open to everyone) I'll take a wild guess, Lincoln MKX? Click to expand... Ding ding ding ding ding. 👍
BigdaddyGT (Hope this is open to everyone) I'll take a wild guess, Lincoln MKX? Click to expand... Ding ding ding ding ding. 👍
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 13, 2007 #3,799 Okay. This should be pretty easy http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8195/images2uv4.jpg
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 13, 2007 #3,800 AMC Pacer?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 13, 2007 #3,801 Chevy Vega?
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 13, 2007 #3,806 Nope, I'll give you a hint. It was a really bad American car.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jul 13, 2007 #3,807 someone already guess gremlin?
BigdaddyGT Messages 520 Messages MKV57 Jul 13, 2007 #3,809 This should make it easy. It was one of the biggest mistakes of an american company not to fix it.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jul 13, 2007 #3,810 ding ding ding Pinto