Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,039 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a Ford.

Well, doesn't have a Ford badge anyway.

Another version is badged as an Acura.

Thats gotta be a big hint.
 
Nope, it's American.

The company is a part of the Ford group.

Manufacturers name has still not been guessed.
 
It's a Lincoln MKX
 
It's a Lincoln MKX

Wahey! I'll save a cookie for you.

Cracker gets it! :)

LincolnMKX.jpg
 
DAMN! I was going to guess that, but I decided not to.
 
Haha, what a horribly looking car. :lol:
 
Ford Edge - Lincoln MKX - Acura MDX

0001140361-06-017120_EX99_116.JPG

DefaultStockImage.jpg



Out of the three, I prefer the Ford.
 
Would someone else like to post one up?
 
In before Serge.
BOATS.jpg
 
Mustang II?
 
No to all.
 
Nope. Yet to get manufacturer.
 
It's a Lexus SC430 - but aren't you ment to blur it first?
 
:lol:

But before people take that literally and ask when the next one will be posted, no it's not an SC430.
 
AMC AMX/Javelin?
Plymouth Belvedere?
 
No, No, No, No and No.
 
AMC Pacer
 
Not an AMC.
 
Nope. Getting further off track now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back