Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 26, 2007 #4,021 Okay, I get the point.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,022 I just noticed my lousy photoshop job of disguising a URL in the bottom right of the picture...
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,024 No and No.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jul 26, 2007 #4,026 Lamborghini espada? Lamborghini Jalpa?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,027 Nope. Yet to get the right country.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,029 Nope. It's British.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 27, 2007 #4,033 Well I'm 100% sure, SD1 it is.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jul 27, 2007 #4,036 Nissan Figaro? 300SL?
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 27, 2007 #4,038 TVR Taimar.
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Jul 27, 2007 #4,039 crap I can't remember that one TVR model and I'm too lazy to go look it up... I guess I'll guess V8S then
crap I can't remember that one TVR model and I'm too lazy to go look it up... I guess I'll guess V8S then
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Jul 27, 2007 #4,041 Venari TVR Taimar. Click to expand... We have a winner.
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 27, 2007 #4,042 Alrighty! I think this is tough, but you guys rock. Good luck!
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 27, 2007 #4,044 Hate to be negative, but not even close. I think I've been a little unfair actually, so here's two clues (read carefully): It is a very rare road car.
Hate to be negative, but not even close. I think I've been a little unfair actually, so here's two clues (read carefully): It is a very rare road car.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 27, 2007 #4,045 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33?
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 27, 2007 #4,046 Half-a-point. Going to go for the full point?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 27, 2007 #4,047 Umm...Stradale? I don't know if that's the right one but I mean the one where less than 20 were made.
Umm...Stradale? I don't know if that's the right one but I mean the one where less than 20 were made.
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 27, 2007 #4,048 The Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale. and: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Alfa_Romeo_33_Stradale Like I said, you guys rock. Shouldn't have given up the clues. Next!
The Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale. and: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Alfa_Romeo_33_Stradale Like I said, you guys rock. Shouldn't have given up the clues. Next!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 27, 2007 #4,049 To be honest, that front end smacks of Alfa even when blurred, the clue just helped pinpoint a model. Next: Clue (You WILL need one) Grandpa favours the fore rails on this, but Grandma hind rails! Worst. Clue. Ever.
To be honest, that front end smacks of Alfa even when blurred, the clue just helped pinpoint a model. Next: Clue (You WILL need one) Grandpa favours the fore rails on this, but Grandma hind rails! Worst. Clue. Ever.
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 27, 2007 #4,050 Mahindra Goa?