Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 24, 2007 #3,991 Pontiac Bonneville? Pontiac Belvedere? Has anyone got the right manufacturer yet?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 24, 2007 #3,992 Nope. Let me reiterate. It's not an AMC.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 24, 2007 #3,993 Mmm! That hint could go one of two ways. I'll try this one first... GMC SS/Sprint?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 24, 2007 #3,994 SuckerMC?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 24, 2007 #3,997 JJ74...GT.King Mmm! That hint could go one of two ways. I'll try this one first... GMC SS/Sprint? Click to expand... Sprint it is. Your move, Mr. .King.
JJ74...GT.King Mmm! That hint could go one of two ways. I'll try this one first... GMC SS/Sprint? Click to expand... Sprint it is. Your move, Mr. .King.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jul 24, 2007 #4,002 I don't see the picture...
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 24, 2007 #4,003 Looks like my host site is having maintenance problems!
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 25, 2007 #4,006 All wrong! But closest so far...\/.\/ land sea air Holden ute? Click to expand...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Jul 25, 2007 #4,008 Subaru Legacy Outback?
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jul 25, 2007 #4,011 Isuzu Axiom? Isuzu VEHICross?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,014 Proton Jumbuck. What host do you use? I could even see it until this morning. :'(
Glanza-V (Banned) Messages 1,500 Jul 26, 2007 #4,015 wtf that names even worse than corrolla mussolini
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,016 Except the Jumbuck is real and it's an ugly bugger. I'd forgotten about the Corolla Mussolini, I like to throw a couple of made up cars in every now and again to see if anyone notices...
Except the Jumbuck is real and it's an ugly bugger. I'd forgotten about the Corolla Mussolini, I like to throw a couple of made up cars in every now and again to see if anyone notices...
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jul 26, 2007 #4,017 Spot on Danny! 👍 Proton Jumbuck it is! I used Photobucket for that one, but they had some sort of maintenance problem yesterday.
Spot on Danny! 👍 Proton Jumbuck it is! I used Photobucket for that one, but they had some sort of maintenance problem yesterday.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,018
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Jul 26, 2007 #4,019 Nissan Porcupine.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 26, 2007 #4,020 Nope. Quill messing around please.