Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,983 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the previous-generation Mustangs. AFAIK, I don't have to name a yearmodel...
 
Yay, Twice in two days!

ErikEstrada.jpg
 
Facel-Vega HK500
 
Erik Estrada?

erik_estrada.jpg


To be honest, it looks like that Questionable-mods Rolls Royce.

Chrysler Imperial?
 
I make sure to check the name for jokes. Mine usually include stuff, but lately I stick to "Guess.jpg"

Rolls Royce Silver Spur?
Rolls Royce Camargue?
 
Double no.
 
Bizzarrini 5300 GT?
Stutz Blackhawk?
 
Lincoln Continental?
 
Mercury Montego
Actually... yeah, the Stutz maybe also. TheCracker ftw.
 
Lincoln MK IV?
 
Olds Toronado? Aston Lagonda?
 
Nope. All wrong! :indiff:

Been away all day and only one person has guessed the right manufacturer.

Hint - It's American
 
Stutz Duplex / IV-Porte / Victoria (meh, same thing.)
 
Stutz CatDog?
 
clio sport!
 
Lincoln town car?
 
Mountain LionZebra
 
Chrysler Cordoba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back