TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 11, 2007 #4,531 Jay. Bricklin SV-1? Click to expand... Bricklin it is 👍
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 11, 2007 #4,538 Ford Consul Capri?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Sep 11, 2007 #4,539 TheCracker Ford Consul Capri? Click to expand... Correct! 👍 That's it. I thought it would last longer than a couple of hours. Who else thinks that Cracker should be banned from this thread?
TheCracker Ford Consul Capri? Click to expand... Correct! 👍 That's it. I thought it would last longer than a couple of hours. Who else thinks that Cracker should be banned from this thread?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 11, 2007 #4,540 Next:
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Sep 11, 2007 #4,541 The Original Pink Panther Car! Nnnooooo! Someone else can have this one. I've got to go to work.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Sep 12, 2007 #4,543 TheCracker Next: Click to expand... A washing-machine at maximum speed. Ultima GTR?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 12, 2007 #4,544 Jay. The Original Pink Panther Car! Nnnooooo! Someone else can have this one. I've got to go to work. Click to expand... Jay gets it. I don't know when he's online but i'm sure he won't mind if someone takes his turn.
Jay. The Original Pink Panther Car! Nnnooooo! Someone else can have this one. I've got to go to work. Click to expand... Jay gets it. I don't know when he's online but i'm sure he won't mind if someone takes his turn.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 12, 2007 #4,546 Metar WHAT? That was a serious guess? That thing exists? Click to expand...
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 12, 2007 #4,548 Ninth gen Thunderbird?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 12, 2007 #4,550 First gen Honda Accord?
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Sep 13, 2007 #4,555 meh. citroen ds. if i am right, i will post a picture of me eating my hat.
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Sep 13, 2007 #4,557 Nope. Right country has been guessed already. 👍
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Sep 13, 2007 #4,558 MkII Golf?
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 Sep 13, 2007 #4,560 Celica. Ford something. Don't they have to be production cars?