Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,031 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could sware it was an uncle spinny derbish from the 30's
 
'50s Corvette convertible?
Is it from Europe,Asia or America or ...
 
'50's pontiac silver streak?
 
Jeez! I've been away for 4 days and we're still on this one. :crazy:

Obsolete US manufacturer? Mmmm?





...1958/60 Edsel? (Citation maybe)
 
Look heres proof it's a spinny dervish :)
3864550724a5781275817l.jpg


I win.


Jk,Is it that car in the crackers old avatar ?
 
beat_sx.jpg

Guess that car. :)

EDIT: I didn't read the Blurred pictures + leaderboard part. :indiff: Oops
 
beat_sx.jpg

Guess that car. :)

Ok, WTF, were still on my car. You did it out of turn.

Another clue, for those of you who try to solve these like i do, it's only a model. (and I dont mean camalot)
 
Sorry about that, I didn't read the rules. :(
 
Sorry about that, I didn't read the rules. :(

I thought you were banned or something ?

Moving on ...

Buick Special ?
EDIT: Sorry didnt see supercar_killer's post :(

ummmmmmm
GTO ?
 
A Ford Consul Capri?
 
Sorry for double post, but its the only way to let people know the next clue.

You already know that the company no longer exists, but now you know its started with a "D"
 
Dodge still exists.

DCX?

(Plymouth? :p)
 
:bowdown: - Land Sea Air

1961 Desoto Adventurer, courtesy of Snuffledopple.com (Great models. Well worth a look!)
 
:bowdown: - Land Sea Air

1961 Desoto Adventurer, courtesy of Snuffledopple.com (Great models. Well worth a look!)

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Nice job for figuring out my clues Jay.

Now do you all get when I said, "its only a model"
 
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Nice job for figuring out my clues Jay.

Now do you all get when I said, "its only a model"

John/Land Sea Air should get this one, 👍

I wouldn't have got it so easily otherwise.
 
John/Land Sea Air should get this one, 👍

I wouldn't have got it so easily otherwise.

you got the full model, and even if I was the winner I wouldn't take it so go for it :)
 
John/Land Sea Air should get this one, 👍

I wouldn't have got it so easily otherwise.

you got the full model, and even if I was the winner I wouldn't take it so go for it :)

So who gets it? Mods please help me and make a decision. Thank you in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back