Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,028 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynx Eventer
Volvo P1800
 
Chevrolet Impala?
 
mini clubman?

EDIT: James Bond in a station wagon?!? some sort of aston martin?
 
I have to admit Serge I can't think of any production Aston Martin estate, is it a Lagonda Rapide?
 
this is a production car right?
 
An other clue:'65 Aston Martin ... ........ ..... :).
Every point is a letter or number.:)
 
Aston DB5 Zagato Mark III?
 
The DB5 shooting break edition?
 
The DB5 shooting break edition?

WINNER!!!



Sean Connery drives a DB5 in a James Bond movie thats why I said James Bond in a station wagon.
 
The DB5 shooting break edition?

I think you have it right, but doesn't it have to be a production car?

EDIT: looks like it was right but there were only 12 coach built examples, does that qualify as production?
 
Ok, I'll get it. But give me a day, let me get home from school and attempt to find my dads photo shop.
But i will get it, so no one take it.

Thanks
 
I think you have it right, but doesn't it have to be a production car?

EDIT: looks like it was right but there were only 12 coach built examples, does that qualify as production?

Yes it is a production model.
Like many other prestige cars of this age and genre they were hand built in limited numbers.
It did start as a custom one-off, but due to customer demand AM had some made up.
 
guess.jpg

Sorry I can't make it bigger, just click on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back