Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,042 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't need to help, I can't blur to save my life!!
 
46hhbreastimplants.jpg
 
Hmmm.....

makes me think of a Datsun Bluebird.
 
"No Dice!" :lol:
 
Lancia Monte Carlo?
 
AMC Matador?
 
ummm
er
hmmm
ummm
ehhh

Jensen Interceptor MKII ?
Mazda 323
Starlet KP10 ?
 
ummm
er
hmmm
ummm
ehhh

Jensen Interceptor MKII ?
Mazda 323
Starlet KP10 ?


2 guesses per turn, Marco ;)
 
All wrong!

It's a car with 4 headlights, so I'm sure that's not it. :)

I think he overblurred this one a bit. :lol:

Single headlights with extra spots. Oh, and try putting your glasses back on. :p
Oh sorry ummmmmmmm

Ford Capri ?

Closest so far! 👍
 
Mercury Capri?
 
No, no, no...
 
Alfa GTV6?
 
Double No! :)
 
No + No
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back