Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,043 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford Taurus?
 
BMW 'New' Mini?
 
Nope to all.

But Danny has a direction.
 
Ford Contour?
 
Ford Mondeo?
 
Pls be a Mercury Sable.
 
TTJ and superberkut managed to make me confused. How the hell does one go from Ford family cars to Trucks and SUVs?


But no to all. Keep the recent theme going, Cracker.
 
Latest (Euro) Ford Focus?
 
Thunderbird
Escort
 
HondaSuperLovely.jpg
 
I know I've seen something like this today...

Mitsubishi Spacewagon?
Outlander?
 
Renault Clio 197?
Ford Focus?
 
Ssangyong Rexton?
Toyota avensis verso?
 
DO NOT WANT to all guesses.
 
Toyota Auris?
 
DO NOT WANT.

No-one's really close, yet. Auris perhaps closest so far.
 
I know it's a Nissan...
 
I know it's a Nissan...


Since this is a statement rather than a guess, I shall make no indication as to whether it is correct or incorrect.


:sly:
 
Nope. Closer though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back