Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,050 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i30 it is.
 
Since this is a statement rather than a guess, I shall make no indication as to whether it is correct or incorrect.


:sly:
I thought I saw text in mid-air near the far end of the car that began to spell out 'Datsun.' I've heard the word tossed around a bit, I though that maybe Nissan is sold as Datsun in a few countries. But either way, I was really wrong, so my bad. But what is that floating text?
 
16734.jpg


Deutschland-something. :)
 
Revival time.....


LamborghiniL200.jpg
 
No.
 
Chimaera?
 
Whoops :O

Forgot about the thread...


Alfa Spider?
 
Fiat 800 roadster?
 
Mg B?
 
Some good guesses, but all wrong! :p
 
Mg Tf?
 
Nope, Nope & Nope!
 
Mg Rv8
 
It's always those two when it comes to British cars :grumpy:
 
Stop moaning ;)

Next:

 
Cadillac Seville
Discovery
 
No, it isn't any of those vehicles.
 
BiTurbo Maserati RA9 ;)

Nissan Navara?
 
No, all cold so far.
 
Dodge Dakota ?

Chevy S-10 / Gm Sonama ( twin ) ?
 
Nope
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back