Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,045 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ssanyong 290 Sports Pickup?
VW Touareg Pickup?
 
Mazda b-series pickup?
 
Ferrari FXX?
No, seriously. 70's Chrysler?
 
No to all so far.
 
Range Rover?
 
None.
 
N.
 
Mercedes 190e?
 
large chrysler sedan?

:rolleyes: I'm hardly going to say yes to this - but it is the closest so far. Continue with the guesses please.
 
Chrysler Voyager/Grand Voyager?
Chrysler Aspen?
 
Chrysler Sebring? (Not very large, but a guess)
Chrysler 300C 1957?
 
:rolleyes: I'm hardly going to say yes to this - but it is the closest so far. Continue with the guesses please.

yeah it was a crap guess but I wanted to see if I was thinking right and I don't know any of the names

80's Imperial?
 
No to all so far.

If you squint at it, you can quite easily see the shape of it, which should also give you the era.

Think Chrysler group rather than just Chrysler. ;)
 
No.
 
Mercedes 124
Mercedes 123
 
Good bit of lateral thinking there Danny 👍

...but no.
 
Dodge Aries?
A pile of boxes strategically stacked in order to resembled a boxy sedan?
 
Close, but no nicorette patch.
 
Avenger (the new one)?
Dynasty?
 
chrysler aspen

Mitsubishi L200 ?

nm...*sigh*
 
Get with the programme Jay :rolleyes:
 
horsesandcherubsdonotknowthenameoft.jpg


Prithee, squires.
 
Previous stylie Citroen C5?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back