Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 22, 2007 #4,981 Someone else take my go.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 23, 2007 #4,984 I don't see any car.
Legendary Messages 5,923 South Australia Messages GTP_Legendary724 Messages Legendary724 Nov 23, 2007 #4,985 Me neither...
Legendary Messages 5,923 South Australia Messages GTP_Legendary724 Messages Legendary724 Nov 23, 2007 #4,986 Also how people type Next: for their photo and it is underneath...my computer doesnt see the picture and also im using mozzila firefox.
Also how people type Next: for their photo and it is underneath...my computer doesnt see the picture and also im using mozzila firefox.
BLITZ_69 Messages 1,825 Messages Icehawk_9 Nov 23, 2007 #4,987 legendary724 my computer doesnt see the picture and also im using mozzila firefox. Click to expand... I am to, I don't think thats the problem however as I am running the same.
legendary724 my computer doesnt see the picture and also im using mozzila firefox. Click to expand... I am to, I don't think thats the problem however as I am running the same.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 23, 2007 #4,988 I tire of these shenanigans. Behold! Don't worry, my current obsession with Zeppelins is nearly done.
I tire of these shenanigans. Behold! Don't worry, my current obsession with Zeppelins is nearly done.
BLITZ_69 Messages 1,825 Messages Icehawk_9 Nov 23, 2007 #4,991 Tophaticent Studebaker? Click to expand... Looks like a '53 studebaker
Legendary Messages 5,923 South Australia Messages GTP_Legendary724 Messages Legendary724 Nov 23, 2007 #4,992 BLITZ_69 I am to, I don't think thats the problem however as I am running the same. Click to expand... What u mean he same...same as me or normal. Also i can see the above picture of that blue thing.
BLITZ_69 I am to, I don't think thats the problem however as I am running the same. Click to expand... What u mean he same...same as me or normal. Also i can see the above picture of that blue thing.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 24, 2007 #4,993 No to all. Right country already though.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 24, 2007 #4,994 Is it from the 50's? EDIT: I've seen this car before.... I don't remember what it was called though.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 24, 2007 #4,995 I've realised I've broken the rules quite a bit without realising. It turns out it's a one-off, not production. Therefore I don't think it's fair to expect you all to know it, especially without and wikipedia reference. Lincoln Indianapolis Boana.
I've realised I've broken the rules quite a bit without realising. It turns out it's a one-off, not production. Therefore I don't think it's fair to expect you all to know it, especially without and wikipedia reference. Lincoln Indianapolis Boana.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 24, 2007 #4,996 Ah, thats in my "Cars Of The Fabulous Fifties" book.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 24, 2007 #4,998 Ferrari Testarossa? Pontiac Fiero?
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 24, 2007 #5,000 Toyota MR2? Alfa Romeo?
Legendary Messages 5,923 South Australia Messages GTP_Legendary724 Messages Legendary724 Nov 24, 2007 #5,003 Serge.D I have one,not to easy I hope. Click to expand... Bloody hell...my pc cant see the damned thing. Must be mozzilas settings somwhere.
Serge.D I have one,not to easy I hope. Click to expand... Bloody hell...my pc cant see the damned thing. Must be mozzilas settings somwhere.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 24, 2007 #5,004 I'll host it then... Any better? Alpine GTA? Alpine 310?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 24, 2007 #5,005 It's a 1990 Maserati Shamal.
Metar Messages 7,719 Nov 24, 2007 #5,006 I agree. Guys, if you have to post a Maserati - don't do it. I know the Maserati lineup by heart thanks to this thread by now.
I agree. Guys, if you have to post a Maserati - don't do it. I know the Maserati lineup by heart thanks to this thread by now.
Bram Turismo Go Flying Lizards! Premium Messages 10,902 Belgium Messages bramturismo Nov 24, 2007 #5,007 Wow, what an ugly Maserati....
Metar Messages 7,719 Nov 24, 2007 #5,008 Bram Turismo Wow, what an ugly Maserati.... Click to expand... Your sentence contradicts. Slightly.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Nov 24, 2007 #5,009 Clever
Legendary Messages 5,923 South Australia Messages GTP_Legendary724 Messages Legendary724 Nov 24, 2007 #5,010 Danachronism I'll host it then... Any better? Alpine GTA? Alpine 310? Click to expand... Hey yea thanks for that.
Danachronism I'll host it then... Any better? Alpine GTA? Alpine 310? Click to expand... Hey yea thanks for that.