Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have some guts, do you? Posting a Maserati again. Just after I thought you were too smart to post one of those again.

Turns out you were too smart for me. :p
 
weeeeeeeeeeee!! I think thats like, the first time I have ever got one right, go me.

Here we go then:
 
Chevy Camaro?
 
Audi A4?
 
No to all.
 
It's a Opel Manta
 
It's a Opel Manta

I agree. :grumpy:

b_opel_manta_13.jpg
 
Next:

 
Going through the routines:

Cortina?
Escort?
 
Noe.
 
Opel Kadett Coupe GTE (?) :p
 
Opel Kadett Coupe GTE (?) :p


:grumpy: thought it might have been a little harder than that!

Jay's go.
 
This may be too simple, but it's my first go.

attachment.php
 
Lotus Esprit Turbo Essex

I didn't edit anything at 4:59, just clicked save instead of cancel
 
Despite the fact Im sure it was Jays go, the above 2 have got it:p
 
I'm sorry, it won't count.

Unless Fatal Goodbye is Jay.

(Tree'ed by Ashers)
 
The score isn't being kept as it is...
 
I dont get this!

I can see the pic when the people post whoever has won...but i cant see the blurred pic.
 
:grumpy: thought it might have been a little harder than that!

Jay's go.

The colours gave it away & I'm a Brit who grew up wanting one!

Oh and I haven't changed my name as far as I can remember. :D


detomasoshortchamp14.jpg


The score isn't being kept as it is...
Shame really. I know I'm on about 19-20, maybe more, not 12.
 
Toyota Starlet?
 
Is it a Nissan Cherry by any chance?

or the Alfa Arna variation?
 
I'm sorry, it won't count.

Unless Fatal Goodbye is Jay.

(Tree'ed by Ashers)

Oh...only certain people can post the blurred pics?

...That was probably explained in the first post, but I didn't read it.
 
The winner of the last game posts the next.
 
Oh...only certain people can post the blurred pics?

...That was probably explained in the first post, but I didn't read it.

Yes, the one who correctly guessed last round's car.

EDIT: Tree'ed :grumpy:
 
or the Alfa Arna variation?

Alfa Romeo Arna!

:mad: 🤬 :irked: :banghead:

Correct!!! 👍

I really didn't want to say that, but it had to be you, eh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back