Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Nov 24, 2007 #5,011 TheCracker It's a 1990 Maserati Shamal. Click to expand... We have a winner,but you allready know that.
TheCracker It's a 1990 Maserati Shamal. Click to expand... We have a winner,but you allready know that.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,012 Next:
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 26, 2007 #5,013 I'm going to say Lagonda, but I have the feeling that
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,014 It's not a trap, but it's not a Lagonda either.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 26, 2007 #5,015 Roller Camargue?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,016 N.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 26, 2007 #5,017 I don't like having to work for it. That's thrown me completely, I'm seeing a lot of Carmague in the rear flanks. (lol "flanks") I'm assuming it's big and british. Roller Silver Spirit? Bentley Corniche?
I don't like having to work for it. That's thrown me completely, I'm seeing a lot of Carmague in the rear flanks. (lol "flanks") I'm assuming it's big and british. Roller Silver Spirit? Bentley Corniche?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,018 It's neither of those cars.
Metar Messages 7,719 Nov 26, 2007 #5,019 It looks familiar, so... *pulls out book* Nope. It looks so much like a boxy Fisker. At least we know it's not an Arnage or Silver Shadow.
It looks familiar, so... *pulls out book* Nope. It looks so much like a boxy Fisker. At least we know it's not an Arnage or Silver Shadow.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,021 Neither.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,023 Not a Lancia Beta
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Nov 26, 2007 #5,024 Older Maserati Quattroporte? Probably not a Bristol 412/Beaufighter etc.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,025 Not a Quattroporte or a Bristol 412.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 26, 2007 #5,026 Is it a cleverly edited 7 series?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 26, 2007 #5,027 Not a 7 series
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 27, 2007 #5,031 No to all.
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,474 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Nov 27, 2007 #5,032 Is it the older Aston MArtin V8 Vantage?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 27, 2007 #5,033 No, not an Aston.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Nov 27, 2007 #5,034 Jaguar XJS?
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Nov 27, 2007 #5,036 the oldest shape xjs drop top thingy is the one I mean with XJS
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 28, 2007 #5,039 No to all. Clue - It's not British.
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,474 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Nov 28, 2007 #5,040 Is it a Maserati Bi Turbo?