Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,116 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: NEXT:

 
N.
 
Not a Audi avant.
 
If any Audi, then a Quattro - but I have a feeling Cracker is fooling us again.

Lancia Delta Evo?
Lancia Delta HF?
 
No.
 
You're kidding me!

DSCF0507.JPG
 
Wow, that's uncanny! - But sadly still incorrect.
 
Not a Range Rover - but i think i see where you get the idea from - Layer Cake?
 
Not a Range Rover - but i think i see where you get the idea from - Layer Cake?

I just squint and stare until my head hurts and guess whatever pops into my head 👍
 
None of the above.
 
Austin Allegro? :p
 
Colder Ash.
 
A couple of oddball guesses...

Renault 5GT?
Peugeot 205 T16?
 
You Are All Wrong
 
You Are All Still Wrong

But we have had a very close guess...
 
:lol: I wouldnt invite the guy that named that car round for dinner
 
You Are All, Like, So Wrong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back