Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,145 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitsubishi Sigma
Toyota Tercel
 
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider
 
Mitsubishi is the wrong direction.
 
Toyota Camry Solara ??
 
Toyota Corolla

Toyota Crown
 
Celica
Cressida

I'm running out of C Toyotas :(
 
I thuink Danny might have it with Cressida.

My guesses:
Toyota Caldina
Toyota Chaser.

Must be the Cressida:
1976_cressida_mki.jpg
 
The Answer = Danny.

Ash, that's the picture.
 
HEY ONLY US IRISH CAN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I was busy working on a website
 
Then you shall have it.

ilikeatosinga.jpg
 
Nope.
 
Jaguar XJS?
TVR V8-S?
 
No, but around the right time period.

Country yet to be named.
 
This thing screams Bizzarini.

Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada
Bizzarrini P538S


I win.

biz4.jpg
 
This thing screams Bizzarini.

Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada


Suddenly out of nowhere BANG and Metar wins.
 
All hail this book! There are some cars which are just pure Bizzarini. The Ferrari 250GTO, his own cars... That nose is just like a trademark :p

And despite the fact that Chrismas doesn't have bunnies, here's an Easter-themed car to guess!

giga20lightdumpfk6.jpg
 
Toyota Verossa
Landcruiser
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back