Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,155 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1938 Delage D8-120?
 
Yep, you got it.

38MannDelageD8-120.jpg
 
YES! Hold on, I'll fabricate one soon.
EDIT: Here you go.
cizetav16t.jpg
 
Dax Kamala.
 
Wait, what?
 
Fine. The site i went to said it was a Kamala Futura. Dan gets it.
 
Appearently, haha.

Now crank out the next one!
 
Someone take my turn.
 
Can i have another chance please?
 
Knock yourself out.



Please.
 
Thank you so much Danachronism!
Figure this one out on your first try.
Maybach.jpg
 
Bentley 8 liter
early RR phantom
 
I think there should be some degree of recognition.
 
Batmobile?

I know! It's all black, so...

Could it be a Maybach Exelero?
 
Something within me wants to say Viper RT-10...
 
It shouldn't though.
 
Nomble M14?
Barack Obama?
 
A hearse?
The actual Batmobile? (not whatever you call 'that car' on GTP)
 
Why would you guess the Batmobile? I thought we weren't allowed to use non-production cars?
 
I just saw black and a yellow badge...

Ford Model A?
Chevrolet Corvette (C3)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back