Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 10, 2008 #5,821 Nope, way off.
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 10, 2008 #5,823 superberkut Bugatti Atlantique Coupe? Click to expand... Wow, you guys are good. Congratulations! 👍 Isn't this one of the world's most beautiful cars ever? Click for big
superberkut Bugatti Atlantique Coupe? Click to expand... Wow, you guys are good. Congratulations! 👍 Isn't this one of the world's most beautiful cars ever? Click for big
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 10, 2008 #5,824 I find it to be hideous, personally.
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Mar 11, 2008 #5,825 I am a fan of the custom Bugatti; indeed it is quite sensuous. Someone else can take my turn.
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Mar 11, 2008 #5,826 I think the game should be limited to production cars...
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Mar 11, 2008 #5,827 A Fatal Goodbye I think the game should be limited to production cars... Click to expand... As long as it isn't a concept car it's fine, I would consider the Atlantique to be limited production.
A Fatal Goodbye I think the game should be limited to production cars... Click to expand... As long as it isn't a concept car it's fine, I would consider the Atlantique to be limited production.
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Mar 11, 2008 #5,828 It is a rule. Check the first post
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Mar 12, 2008 #5,829 superberkut I am a fan of the custom Bugatti; indeed it is quite sensuous. Someone else can take my turn. Click to expand... Thank you.
superberkut I am a fan of the custom Bugatti; indeed it is quite sensuous. Someone else can take my turn. Click to expand... Thank you.
0 006r Messages 170 Mar 12, 2008 #5,832 Almost looks like a wagon or a van, very square rear kinda...aerostar-ish.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Mar 12, 2008 #5,836 Allegro Princess
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Mar 13, 2008 #5,838 Ford Capri? Bucky Fuller's Dymaxion? (never mind, just Capri)
~Sp33~ Messages 1,520 Mar 13, 2008 #5,839 Ford Transit? Fiat Multipla? The second round thing looks like that wierd headlamp.
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Mar 13, 2008 #5,841 Old Volkswagen Golf
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Mar 14, 2008 #5,845 Fiat Multipla?
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Mar 14, 2008 #5,848 Stig22121 Yugo! Click to expand... We have a winner.👍
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Mar 14, 2008 #5,849 Yay...I still have 0 pts