A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Feb 29, 2008 #5,791 Reblur it...slightly easier to depict.
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Feb 29, 2008 #5,792 I will only give clues.
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Feb 29, 2008 #5,793 That- that THING? (but seriously) Buick Allure? Buick Lacrosse?
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 1, 2008 #5,794 Want clues now?
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 1, 2008 #5,796 It's from the 1920's-30's.
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Mar 1, 2008 #5,797 Lightning round! Bentley Blue Train Coupe? Maybach 12?
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 1, 2008 #5,800 Crouching Tiger hidden No.
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Mar 1, 2008 #5,801 Am I at least close? I will have to sign off soon... Surely somebody would pick up the chase then. Maybach JW61? Maybach DSH?
Am I at least close? I will have to sign off soon... Surely somebody would pick up the chase then. Maybach JW61? Maybach DSH?
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 1, 2008 #5,802 it's American.
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 8, 2008 #5,807 I do belive I've killed this thread. As a few more clues, it's a 4 door, goes 0-75 MPH in 10 sec. and has no transmission.
I do belive I've killed this thread. As a few more clues, it's a 4 door, goes 0-75 MPH in 10 sec. and has no transmission.
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,481 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Mar 8, 2008 #5,808 Ford Indigo? Tesla Roadster?
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Mar 8, 2008 #5,809 Doble Series E Some of these guesses were way off...
S superberkut Messages 3,212 Mar 9, 2008 #5,810 Stig22121 I do belive I've killed this thread. Click to expand... Really? I always thought I was responsible, as I was in the past...
Stig22121 I do belive I've killed this thread. Click to expand... Really? I always thought I was responsible, as I was in the past...
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Mar 9, 2008 #5,811 MINICOOPER120 gets it. Congrats.
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Mar 10, 2008 #5,813 Someone else go, I suck at these. I don't have enough car knowledge to pick something hard.
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 10, 2008 #5,814 It's not so much the car, it's more the way it's presented to viewers.
dylansan Premium Messages 5,051 Massachusetts Messages GTP_dylansan Messages MINICOOPER120 Mar 10, 2008 #5,815 Meh. I'd rather guess someone else's to extend my knowledge.
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 10, 2008 #5,816 Can I do one?
Metar Messages 7,719 Mar 10, 2008 #5,817 MINICOOPER120 Someone else Click to expand... Beerz Can I do one? Click to expand... Last time I checked, Beerz != Minicooper
MINICOOPER120 Someone else Click to expand... Beerz Can I do one? Click to expand... Last time I checked, Beerz != Minicooper
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 10, 2008 #5,818 Ok, here goes. It'll probably be easy for you guys, but what the heck...
A Fatal Goodbye Messages 453 Messages Floyd_4_Life Messages Floyd 4 Life Mar 10, 2008 #5,819 Ginetta G4?
Speedster502 Design + Photography Premium Messages 6,602 Lincoln Messages Speedster502 Mar 10, 2008 #5,820 De Tomaso Pantera?