Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,142 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston Martin.
Fisker Latigo.
 
sLg
Awesome. Someone else go, as I'm not even on the computer that has Photoshop on it right now, and even if I was, I can't be bothered.. homework ;)

Wait.. Mercedes McLaren F1? You mean the SLR? I'm confused.

Sorry I meant McLaren F1, 100 were built from 1993 untill 1997. The SLR was built from 2003 to 2007.

My Guess: Misubishi Lancer Evo X
 
No to all but GT4 Genius has given us a big clue
its japanese but not a mitsubishi this car was made by one of its rivals
 
Nissan Skyline?

(Forgive me as I'm not into Japanese cars, :lol:)

From,
Chris.
 
Subaru Imprezza?
Mazda RX 7?
 
Subaru is correct but its not an impreza
 
I'm lost then, cant think of any other Subarus, unless I go to google, although I think that might be like cheating! I dont think its a Tribeac or a Forester.

Wild guess: Subaru 360??
 
Subaru Pleo.
Or Prodrive P2.
 
Jaguar XK,
Lotus Elise?
 
Opel tigra
 
[Joke]Cayman? :dopey: [/joke]

I agree with whoever said MX-3
 
BUMP!! Is Stig going to post another one, if not I think Serge.D you should go again.
 
Yarp. Go ahead. Anyone. YOU! GT4 genius, you must go. you are the chosen one.
 
we should just change the tittle to guess Serge's car V2
 
Yarp. Go ahead. Anyone. YOU! GT4 genius, you must go. you are the chosen one.

No, no way!! I've major exams on Wednesday and have to do a lot of craming tomorrow and I can bearly keep my eyes open now, I shouldnt even be here :crazy:.

Edit: Yeah, I love land Sea Air's idea.:lol:
 
Fine. Hold on.
notatoyotacorolla.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back