Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,141 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it again, the back does appear to be a bed, and it certainly looks like a convertible. Sidewinder seems right on the money.
I thought we couldn't post concepts, though?
 
1997 Dodge Dakota Sidewinder Concept
Bulls-eye ;) nice job - i figured the 2nd blur-vision would be a little easier.
sidewinderhl7.jpg

Viper V10 in a Dakota.

and my mistake for the 'concept' thing -- i had NO idea that was a rule. I had apparently skipped over that part in the first post. sowwy :scared:
 
I had a suspicion that it was a concept - in which case, it'd be illegal anyway, and wouldn't be worth searching for... :indiff:
 
Guess I'll make some random SUV guesses.
Dodge Durango?
Volvo XC90?
 
is it a Ford Mustang or a Chevy Camaro?
 
Taking another look, it could likely be a sedan or wagon.
PT Cruiser?
 
AMC?

Suz, what are the concepts in the background? Intrepid and Ram?
 
Wait, Is it the Blitz skyline? Toyota Chaser?
 
North America?
Europe?
 
Lexus SUV.
 
Lancia Thema?
Saab 9000?
 
Renault 25?
 
Blatant flouting of the two guesses rule. I call for a public flogging, Dan.


Honda S2000
Maser Granturismo
 
Maxachronism?
 
Volvo XC90?
 
The Mysterious Cities of Gold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back